[Reference Number: CR000098]
Our client, an international regulated investment company based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for the Latin American countries, to join their expanding team. The succesfull candidate will have the opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the financial markets industry and will be in charge of enhancing organisations presence in the Latin American market.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Seeks out and builds new business.
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the Latin American market.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization presence in Latin American market by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- University degree.
- Relevant experience in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Key skills: Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Respect of deadlines, Territory Management.
- Pro-active position in running a business.
- Ability to travel is a must.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym
- Discount card for several services and products