[Reference Number: CR000054]
Our client, a leading online marketing agency, is seeking to recruit a Content Manager to join their team, based in Limassol. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online content management. The content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the company’s products online presence. The tasks require strong attention to detail, multitasking abilities and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for website, e-mail and other marketing channels for the company’s products (requires working with CMS)
- Coordinate projects across departments, including web and graphic design
- Maintain a consistent branded look for all the company’s products
- Work cooperatively with key team members
- Experience with, CMS, Emails management platforms, MS Office
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- Attention to detail to succeed in create multi-faceted campaigns
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
- A good technical understanding of computers in general to guarantee an easy transition into the content manager position
- Knowledge of HTML is of an advantage
- Previous online marketing experience is of an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages are not required but can be helpful
- The company offers an excellent work environment and attractive salary package, with a good base salary and incentives, depending on qualifications and experience.