[Reference Number: CR000203]
Our client, an international marketing and customer support company within the iGaming industry, is currently seeking to recruit a full time B2B Account Manager for the top leading casino brands. Leading the iGaming business industry, our client provides white label casino and full turnkey services to top brands worldwide. The right candidate will be developing strong relationships with the companies portfolio of clients, connecting with key business partners and preparing sales reports. This position requires to communicate with cross functional internal teams such VIP and Marketing departments to improve the entire customer experience.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven Account Manager experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Solid experience with CRM Software
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Highly organised and methodical.
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth