[Reference Number: CR000198]
Our client, a licensed Cyprus Investment Firm part of a global group offering access investments and professional technology solutions is currently seeking a Back Office Officer to join their team is Limassol. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues.
- Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Any additional languages would be considered an advantage
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Remuneration and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Medical Cover from start