[Reference Number: CR000186]
Our client, an international regulated investment company based in Limassol, is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for Malaysia, to join their expanding team. The succesfull candidate will have the opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the financial markets industry and will be in charge of enhancing organisations presence in the Malaysian market.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships in the Malaysian market.
- Seeks out and builds new business for FxPro.
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and announcements in the Malaysian market.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing and new clients.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English and Malay.
- 2+ years of recent working experience in a similar position in the financial sector.
- Ability to travel is a must
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical and life insurance
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym
- Provident fund
- Discount card for several services and products