[Reference Number: CR000167]
On behalf of our Client, a growing company in the financial services industry, we are seeking a legal advisor to become part of a dynamic team. The right candidate will provide the legal function to support a fast paced rapidly growing and expanding range of businesses and operations
- Provide the legal function to support a fast paced rapidly growing and expanding range of businesses and operations
- Provide practical, business oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues and assist in the management of the group day to day legal and regulatory activities.
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and global regulatory compliance that impact the company’s current and potential business.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience, preferably in the technology, fintech and online sector and/or several years at a large law firm specializing in the technology, fintech and online sector.
- General commercial law experience. Experience in high-tech, online/web platforms, software, IT, Data privacy and GDPR, Fin tech, banking, PSPs e-money and similar fields, are a significant plus.
- Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements with minimal support from staff.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within complex global network and fast paced environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to success of the company and ability to work independently with minimal supervision including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- English at fluent level
- Ability to analyse case law and provide recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Very good time management and organizational skills
- Business Writing skills (letters, reports, contracts etc)
- Computer literate
- Ability to work alone and meet strict deadlines