[Reference Number: CR000166]
Our client, a global group of companies, offering trading services, regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA is currently seeking a Quant Platform Software Engineer. The right candidate should have knowledge in numerical programming in Python as well as experience in handling large data streams.
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with FIX messaging-implementing or integrating FIX API’s in a trading capacity.
- Experience in leading a product from concept to prototype and implementation.
- Experience in handling large data streams.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 3+ years full-time industry experience as a software developer or engineer.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented programming language (C++, C# or Python)
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Experience with big data and statistics.
- Knowledge of numerical programming in Python using libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy and tools such as Jupyter notebook.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow or Gradient Boosting.
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues;
- There will be travel opportunities;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen;
- 13th salary.