[Reference Number: CR000163]
Our client, a global group of companies, offering trading services, regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Data Engineer. The right candidate will focus on data visualizations and will join the Business Intelligence team dedicated to empowering the company to make data driven decisions.
- You will work across various business units (Risk, Sales, Operations, Product etc..) to create BI reports, dashboards, and improve existing reporting processes.
- Experience in ETL development, data architecture and data warehousing is crucial.
- Solid communication skills and building interdepartmental relationships are critical to success in this role.
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools;
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs;
- Perform data profiling, data mapping, and data quality validation;
- B.Sc. /M.Sc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field;
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights;
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure;
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations;
- Knowledge of data warehouse design concepts such as star and snowflake schema design, and slowly changing dimensions;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R;
- Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems;
- Experience in financial markets;
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees ;
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- 13th Salary.