[Reference Number: CR000154]
Our client, a global group of companies, offering trading services regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, is currently seeking a Partnership Account Manager to join their expanding team in Limassol.
- The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective IBs the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
- He/She will therefore be responsible for building the company's business in Partnership area while generating Business from Lebanon and Jordan and assisting in building those markets.
- Will be representing the company in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention while assisting IBs to expand their network;
- they will be networking though Social Media or other Channels to find new partners and improving the approach for converting IBs.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
- 1+ year experience in a Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company is necessary;
- Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered an advantage;
- College or university degree is necessary;
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Flexible to work on Public holidays on rotation;
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday - Friday.
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees;
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- Monthly bonuses upon performance.