[Reference Number: CR000153]
Our client, a global group of companies, offering trading services and regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, is currently seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to join their expanding team in Limassol.
- The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional IT team,
- Will be responsible for building the user interface (UI) of the web application,
- Candidate will ensure that the code and overall application UI components are highly optimized, visually appealing and easy to maintain,
- The candidate will maintain a collaborative, problem solving attitude and co-ordinate with the rest of the IT Team working on different layers of the company’s microservices architecture,
- Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap/Foundation;
- Excellent understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Knowledge of browser testing, debugging, benchmarking and optimization;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Good understanding, awareness of usability, accessibility, cross browser issues;
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies;
- Proficiency with Git (Bitbucket) is an advantage;
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience within the financial markets Industry on a similar IT field.
It will be considered as a plus if you have:
- Experience with PHP and PostgreSQL.
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues;
- There will be travel opportunities;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen;
- 13th salary.