[Reference Number: CR000148]
Our client, a leading marketing company that focuses in the iGaming sector is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online content management.
As Junior Content Manager you will be responsible for developing the voice of all aspects of the company’s products online presence.
- Create, develop and manage content for website, e-mail and other marketing channels for the company’s products (requires working with CMS)
- Coordinate projects across departments, including web and graphic design
- Maintain a consistent branded look for all the company’s products
- Work cooperatively with key team members
- Experience with, CMS, Emails management platforms, MS Office
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Creative skills to find interesting ways to present information and to generate new ideas
- Attention to detail to succeed in create multi-faceted campaigns
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on work.
- A good technical understanding of computers in general to guarantee an easy transition into the content manager position
- Knowledge of HTML is of an advantage
- Previous online marketing experience is of an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, other languages are not required but can be helpful
- Attractive remuneration package
- Salary incentives depending on skills and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent work environment