[Reference Number: CR000143]
Our client an established group of companies within the marketing and iGaming industry is currently seeking an Accoutantt to join its team based in Limassol. The right candidate must have direct Accounting experience (not audit) with exposure to book keeping and VAT with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts and posting transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of Bank statements.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Receiving, approving and, when necessary, investigating clients’ accounts and payable invoices.
- Reviewing Petty Cash Books.
- Preparing and submitting VAT forms.
- Preparing monthly Management accounts.
- Bachelor degree or similar in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an Accountant
- Experience in the accounting software SAP Business One will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Organised, diligent and detail oriented
- Team player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills