[Reference Number: CR000134]
Our client, a leading technology and services provider in the brokerage industry, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to join their team. The right candidate will have prior experience in the financial markets industry as well as having completed the CySEC advanced exmanination. They will be responsible for the developement and implementation of all company regulation requirements.
- Developing, and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySec and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Designing the Internal practices, measures, procedures and controls relevant to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Designing and monitoring policies and procedures of the Company as required by CySec.
- Responsible for preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations.
- Working with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Tracking regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the Compliance training materials and performing compliance trainings to the employees.
- Providing advices and guidelines to employees according to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in the Compliance field
- Relevant degree
- CySec advanced certification