[Reference Number: CR000012]
Our client, an international regulated investment company, is seeking to recruit a Dealer for their office in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company dedicated to delivering outstanding services.
- Monitoring the foreign exchange trading portfolio in all currencies, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies, and procedures.
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics.
- Keeping up-to-date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Maintaining close relationships with Liquidity and Data providers.
- Maintaining close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Sales.
- Provides excellent customer support by responding to inquiries, providing rates, and assisting with technical matters as well as executing client trades (when/where needed).
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L on a daily basis.
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Maths or other elated filed.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS Excel).
- Very good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in financial markets
- Ability to work in shifts (08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 00:00, 00:00 – 08:00), on a weekly basis (Monday to Friday)