[Reference Number: CR000118]
Our client, a leading online marketing company is seeking to recruit an expert email marketer to join their team. The right candidate will be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase the company's business' email marketing success as well as designing and coding the e-mail templates. If you can create e-mail templates from scratch using html and css coding and can keep up-to-date with the ever changing demands of responsive e-mail design then this could be the role for you.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.,) and database parameters
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Optimizing templates to ensure responsive behaviour for both mobile and desktop mail clients
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building
- A good understanding of parameters and parameterization to build and develop e-mail templates
- Knowledge of liquid language as used with Shopify is a plus but not a requirement.
- A good understanding of general logic to allow building segmentations
- Excellent command of the English language