[Reference Number: CR000103]
An established online Marketing Agency specialising in iGaming is currently seeking a Customer Relationship Manger who will oversee and leverage the different CRM tools and datasets. In addition they will be working with cross-functional teams, to exact specific business learnings and advice on how to apply them.
- Manage the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
- You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM projects.
- You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the management and other departments.
- Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
- Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
- Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
- Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
- Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
- Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
- Minimum 2-3 years of CRM experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Experience working with R&D teams in implementing new features
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
- Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and remote offices.
- Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.